----- Original Message -----
From: "J. C. O'Connell"
Subject: RE: NO FS this Friday?

>  The 45mm is a
> very
> wide angle on a LARGER format than the hassy you fool.
> Anyone with half a brain would not try to compare a
> 45mm lens on a LARGER format with a 80mm lens on a smaller
> format,

Well fuckface, if you could parse a sentence, you'd figure it out.
Sorry, I just can't put it into simpler terms for you.
The Hassy 80 compared to the Pentax 105 (similar AOV)  is 50% higher res,
the hasst 38 compared to the Pentax 45 (similar AOV) is also 50% higher res.
For someone who supposedy has an engineering background, this shouldn't be
higher math.
Maybe take your shoes and socks of so you can count higher.
Granted the Hassy lenses are way better than anything the Japs make, but
they are also the most common MF cameras in professional use.
Anyway FF, you are now back to my ignore file.
Probably permanently this time.

William Robb