Hi Jack,

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:59:38 -0800 (PST), Jack Davis wrote:

>Thanks! I've tried it both ways and get a flashed image with the
>on-board flash in both setting.

Hmm, are sure it are no reflections you see,
or perhaps the pre-flash ?

>The 360 is held in such a way as to not cover the same area, so it's
>the on-board flash that is lighting the scene.(?)

Well, I did some shots of lenses last week, with a 360 and 540
on each side, and the onboard flash as fill-in fromthe front.

There was a HUGE difference between 'Master' and 'Control'
in that situation, so I assume it worked there ...

>If you have a chance, I'd appreciate any ideas you may have.

Not really, seems to work here ...

Regards, JvW