On Feb 9, 2007, at 10:49 AM, Boris Liberman wrote:

> http://not.contaxg.com/document.php?id=16622&full=1
>
> The initial title for this image is "Silence, Twenty First Century". I
> wonder if you think it fits.

I like the composition, it reminds me of some work by Hiroshi
Sugimoto I was looking at yesterday.

Improvements:
- try a slight counterclockwise rotation ... there's something
slightly off about the way the building intersects the white space of
the sky.

- A little bit steeper contrast on the building tones, with slightly
higher grays, might be in order.

But my biggest concern is that it doesn't seem as sharp as it ought
to be for this kind of photo. You're working with the 80-320 and at
long focal length settings ... For both this and the previous shot
you posted of the ibis, a tripod and remote release would have made a
big difference!

Godfrey