I finally ordered the D-BG 2 battery grip and an extra D-LI50 battery, for
the K10D.
I was surprised that the prices for these things seem to vary a lot - like a
100%.

I don't really need the extra power - there's something like 1000 shots in
one battery charge - and I rarely do more than 1000 shots in a row. ANd I
have the *ist D as back-up.
But I cerrtainly like the grip - extra release and other controls - a lot.
It's brilliant.
Anyway - I guess there's an extra security in having one extra, charged
battery at hand, all the time :-)

The *ist D was said to  have a problem, dealing with both batteries, right?
Does the K10D suffer from this disease too?

Regards
Jens Bladt
Nytarkort / Greeting Card:
http://www.jensbladt.dk/godtnytaar2007/lydshow.html