mike wilson wrote:
>> From: Adam Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Date: 2007/02/09 Fri PM 07:20:49 GMT
>> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
>> Subject: Re: PESO: Made in England
>>
>> John Francis wrote:

The French have made 1 interesting road car in the last 20 years. The
Clio V6 24V. And then they screwed it up. And it's just insane anyways
(Take a wee little hatchback and convert it to a rear drive/mid engine
driveline with almost 3x the horsepower. Watch while people spin the
twitchy bitch all the time).

-Adam