Say goodbye to infinity focus. The reason that FD stuff is cheap is that
the register on FD is short (~42mm) and it won't reach infinity focus
without optics on any DSLR mount other than 4/3rds.

Ditto for Konica AR and Minolta MD mounts (Man, I'd love a Hexanon AR
57/1.2 on a 1.5x crop DSLR, if it was possible).

-Adam