Hi all.

Well i finally got around to loading Optical and doinga calabration on
my 5 year old, 17",  CRT.

It took a bit to find the sensor, i finally chose spyderusb and that
seemed to open the buttons so i could actually click on the calibrate
button. Hope that was the right one Mark R.:-)

I did it as instructed to do, and it made a profile called default
monitor2-11-07 and stored it in window/system32 etc etc.

Now. Is this loaded each time i start up or do i have to load it my self.
I looked at some photos i sent out as a CD for a client, and they seem
to have a bit more "pop" to them, than from what i remember lastweek.

Monitor seems to have a very slight magenta feel to itbut it could be
that i'm looking at colours as they should be.I was having trouble
keping the unit stuck to the screen, so i rested my finger on the
back, ever so lightly. It didi slip down a tiny bit, but never left
the glass. Am i ok here.?

Now, i'll be setting up the 2400asap. Should i expect the priints to
look like they do on the monitor now.

Before with my uncal monitor and the S800, they were close, but i can
see difference's in shade of grass etc.The colours shifted close to
screen after they dried about an hour or so.
Should i see the same with the 2400??

Dave
--
Equine Photography