> Think what you want, come up with solutions if you can, but there is no
> point in bleating for the sake of pissing people off.

Think what YOU want... abd piss if you want if that makes you fell
better. You use this kind of word, not me but don't attack JCO then
because of his wording.

> Personaly, I feel the same way about the French as you do about Microsoft,
> but until now, I haven't bothered the list with my bigotry in this regard.

As probably many French do about US peopl, stupidly enough. As I'm no
french I don't care the heck about that but you probably figured I was
without thinking. Next time try better.

> William Robb

Let JCO respond abruptely to others he does well enough but you might
well do as good if you keep it this way.

--

Thibault Massart aka Thibouille