From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jens Bladt
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 11:09 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: SV: Better K10D exposure-tests (Was:*ist-Ds Vs. K10D image
quality?)

Funny, you shoud say that JCO'C. I have been thingking the same since I
got the K10D. The redish cast in the (over) exposed areas have alwasy
sbeen a PITA to me:-) But unlike the K10D, ito's not possible to fine
tune the WB.

Jens Bladt
Nytarkort / Greeting Card:
http://www.jensbladt.dk/godtnytaar2007/lydshow.html