Yes I think so too. A "K1D" should have the aperture simulator.

I dunno of the K1D is that near but a "K9D" or "K5D" or then a K1000D
will probably announced at PMA.
Pentax ios supposed to announce 3 DSLR in 2007. The K10D counts for
2006 and the 645D has been postponed. Make your bets now ;)

2007/2/15, Adam Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I'd expect the K1D to have it, if that proves real. I never expect to
> see one on a sub-$1500 camera.
>
> -Adam
>
> Paul Stenquist wrote:
> > I didn't use to think they would add an aperture simulator, but I do
> > now. Partly in response to demand, partly as a way of adding more
> > value to another APS-C camera.
> > Paul
> > On Feb 14, 2007, at 5:09 PM, William Robb wrote:

Thibault Massart aka Thibouille