In a message dated 2/24/2007 8:30:20 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
OK, 2 more  panos:
This one from the hotel balcony on Hamilton  Island:

http://photography2.skofteland.net:8080/displayimage.php?pos=-69
(you  can click the thumbnail to make it bigger - warning 218kb)

Alternate  links:
http://photography2.skofteland.net:8080/albums/userpics/10001/Pano-hotel_panoI
MG_5125web_.jpg
or
http://tinyurl.com/2dodjy

This  is the Island as viewed from the bay at low tide.  We stayed in the
building on the far  left.

http://photography2.skofteland.net:8080/displayimage.php?pos=-71
(you  can click the thumbnail to make it bigger - warning 500kb)

Alternate  links:
http://photography2.skofteland.net:8080/albums/userpics/10001/Pano-IMG_52861we
b.jpg
or
http://tinyurl.com/2ba5ln

Comments  always appreciated

=========
Both very nice, Christian. I think the  low tide one is less successful
simply because the lighting on the right was not  optimal.

I noticed the Hamilton Island one when you showed the first one,  and like it
a great deal. But I am a nut for the topics and palm trees and stuff  like
that. I didn't realize there was anything like that there, and that is
definitely a place I'd like to visit.

In other words, makes me wish I was  there.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

http://www.aol.com.