nice sparse composition, and nice green too!  I have to scroll just a
little to see the whole thing.  I have been trying something similar
because I recently realized that I am probably not the only one who
gets irritated with scrolling, I have been trying 600 tall

http://www.avocadohead.com/piclinks/spare.html

on my computar here at work it is just a couple pixels too tall, but
at home in safari it just fits.

russ

On 2/26/07, Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Another photo from a recent walk around the neighborhood, when the
> light was very flat and soft in the nascent moments of oncoming rain:
>
>   http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW7/09.htm
>
> Comments, critique and tossed salad all welcome.
>
> BTW, I'm moving to larger standard display sizes. This one is square
> at 624x624 pixels ... I'd like to know if anyone has difficulty with
> this size photo, particularly in the vertical dimension. Can you see
> it without scrolling? Is the annotation below it visible or do you
> need to scroll to see it? etc.
>
> enjoy,
> Godfrey

Legacy Air, Inc.