Thanks Russell!

Given the feedback I've gotten, if you want most folks to see photos
presented without the necessity of scrolling, about 590 pixels seems
to be practical limit on the vertical dimension. Horizontal dimension
is looser: up to about 800 seems to be fine for most systems these
days. I think I'll do 590V x 790H as maximum dimensions on the web
pages now.

Godfrey