Mick Maguire writes:

> Part of the problem is that I used my laptop when I adjusted the colors.
> when I look at them on a regular screen it really doesn't look so good. I
> had another go from the source image, this time using my desktop screen at
> work (also flat panel by bigger better and very expensive), and will send
> you a copy off list.

 I read somewhere that flat panel monitors aren't as good for accurate colour
reproduction as CRTs.  But then again, everyone's CRT monitor is set
differently for colour temperature, brightness and contrast.  And the phospors
probably vary with brand and tube model anyway.  Unless everyone is using a
calibrated system which is supported by their software, we'll all see different
results.  But don't let that stop you from trying :)

Cheers,

- Dave

David A. Mann, B.E. (Elec)
http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/

"Why is it that if an adult behaves like a child they lock him up,
 while children are allowed to run free on the streets?" -- Garfield