On Mar 9, 2007, at 7:14 AM, J wrote:
> Being a long time lurker, I thought it was time to put some photos
> up. Anyway the first one up is on photo.net/photos/pjjdxn..It was
> taken years ago with a PZ1p and an 85.F1.4 lens with Fuji 800 asa
> film..

It is generally best to fully qualify a web link (URL :: a web link
is a "Uniform Resource Locator") and isolate it by putting it on a
separate line:
   http://photo.net/photos/pjjdxn

The actual photo URL in this case is

Neat picture. There are a lot of separate scenes in it, all of which
interact in pleasing ways: the guy in the foreground dropping his
helmet, the distance-foreshortened individual standing on his hand,
the knot of players in the center of the scene with the guy in front
of them making some big expressive gesture. The geometries of the
field markings, the crowd at the rear ...

Very nice and fun to look into. The rendering and color is quite nice
on my screen too.

thanks
Godfrey