From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Markus Maurer
Sent: 10. mars 2007 22:55
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: RE: Boris (PESO) - week 10

But the auto settings in Photoshop are never so much off as the auto setting
in lightroom and some of them work quite often well for me.
Lightroom overexposed so much, there can't be any deep analysis at all and I
think it's one of the things they have to correct for the next version.
greetings
Markus