In a message dated 3/11/2007 10:19:28 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Gads, ours is stuck in  adolescence.

William Robb

=========
The only system I've seen  that looked grown up (and admittedly I haven't
seen very many) was a while back.  They carried some of the British Parliament
meetings on CSPAN. I think it was  when John Majors was in. Veddy, veddy
polite,
so veddy polite you had to listen  really, really hard to realize how much
the politicians were dishing each other.  Now THAT'S adult. I was impressed.

Maybe it's changed. Humans have a way  of reverting to adolescence.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

http://www.aol.com.