I'm not sure how grown up they are, really.

Labour MP Tony Banks once described Tory MP Terry Dicks as "living
proof that a pig's bladder on the end of a stick can be elected to
Parliament".

Churchill said Clement Attlee was "a sheep in sheep's clothing".

Harold Wilson described Edward Heath as "a shiver looking for a spine
to run up".

Clement Freud called Margaret Thatcher "Attila the Hen".

--
 Bob