From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Shel Belinkoff
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 8:37 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Macro Lenses

It has been said here quite a few times that the 50/1.7 is a better
macro lens, but I don't think there was a 1.7 past the M or A series.
That said, I could never tell the difference between the M50/1.4 and the
M50/1.7 when used with xtension tubes and when the lenses were used
stopped down to 5.8 or smaller apertures.  I don't ever recall using
either lens at anything wider than 5.6 ....

Shel