Cotty wrote:

>On 14/3/07, Scott Loveless, discombobulated, unleashed:
>

>>Tom Reese and Susan
>>

>hey Tom, you bringing any Darkside gear? hilk hilk

I don't know about Tom, but I got my darkside rebel and might bring the
pro-1 too.
what I don't have is a laptop.

I hope someone will let me use their adobe photoshop 5.0 and has  or can
let me load my
canon software on their machine so I can actually participate in the
contest.

Obviously there are a couple of folks laptops I' won't be able to use
(no no not because
they might be a mac but because they will be judging the contest.

Hey -- no one mentioned Mark Cassino! we know for sure he is going to be
there

ann