All I can say is "wow".  This is my first Takumar, and I'm simply
amazed at the build quality of this lens.  It (and the extension
tubes) are in like new condition.  Nary a scratch on the body or
glass.  Even the cases are in like new condition!

I've sold my Sigma 70-300 zoom to pay for this, and I am infinitely
happy that I did.  I was never happy with that lens - the zoom ring
was too stiff, the auto focus was noisy and couldn't focus very well,
and the manual focus was too loose.

All I can do now is wait for the screwmount adapter to arrive from Mr.
Celio!  I can't wait.

--

Cheers,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]