> Yep, the 600/4 and Wimberley works great. Did you get a
> quick release for the Wimberley? A QR is a nice touch
> since it allows moving the lens back and forth to
> maintain perfect balance when adding or removing a TC
> to the combo.
>
> I also use my Wimberley as a car window mount. I put it
> on a short monopod just long enough to touch the car
> floor and reach above the window frame. Basically it's
> jammed between the seat and the car door. I do this
> with the lens already attached.
>
> --
> John Mustarde
> -

I got the Wimberly with the Arca-style quick release & P-50 quick release
plate.

I have not decided what solution I will use for a window mount, didn't think
about using the Wimberly on a monopod & might try that.  I had thought about
the Kirk window mount which I might get in the future if the monopod doesn't
work in my vehicle.

David S.