I'm back on the list again. However I need to liquidate most of my Pentax AF
gear. Here is a short list:
ZX-5n             Mint          original owner
Battery Grip Fg    Mint         original owner
AF500FTZ Flash  Mint            original owner
AF240FT Flash     Mint          used (Ebay)
flash adapter Fg          Mint          original owner
Flash cable       Mint          original owner  one that goes from above flash to the
shoe adapter, short

Pentax SMC-F 50/1.7                     Ex      used (camera store)
Tamron 28-200/3.8-5.6 LD Super          Mint    original owner
Tamron 28-105/4-5.6 LD                  Mint    used (Ebay)
Tamron 70-300/4.5-5.6 LD                Ex      used (Ebay)     Rebadged Promaster
Sigma 1.4x TC                           Ex      Used (Ebay)

I'm keeping all my manual stuff for use with my Super A MD setup. Also
haven't decided to sell my Pentax 1.7x AF TC yet either.
And don't think I'm entirely playing favorites as I've got some pro lenses
for my Maxxum 9 that I've replaced going on sale also. Have to pin some
people down on the Minolta users group list or they will be going on Ebay
later also.
Whoever buys the ZX-5n gets a repairable ZX-10 also for a small added charge
(optional second Battery Grip Fg available). Was my wife's camera and she
has something else now.
Kent Gittings

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com