-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Clive Williams
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 4:25 PM
To: Pentax Discuss
Subject: RE: More "Limited" products from Pentax

This could turn into one of those dangerous games that begin "There are
two kinds of people..."  (Those that categorize people into two types,
and ...? <grin>)

I can certainly see myself in what Mick describes in (i), though, with
the perhaps the proviso that reading the extraordinary depth and breadth
of knowledge on this list can turn one into more of a connoisseur than
one intended.  I just wish I'd discovered it before I embarked on
parenthood-induced penury, although I got here just in time - can you
imagine how I'd feel if I'd seen my son's first smile through a Tokina??

Still waiting to stumble on that irresistible-bargain LX,

Clive.

P.S. And of course, if that Limited 22mm ever comes along...

Mick wrote:
I think there are many more divisions that that, I would chance at
another
      two:

      i) Those who would like to be connoisseur cant afford to be, so
are very
      selective in what and if they buy, sometimes accepting non top
notch on a
      cost benefit basis, but always wanting the best.

      ii) Those who just must have the latest and rarest because of
that, not
      necessarily because it's the best.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com