Lewis, Gerald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well Gianfrance, I do not have a Lancia..but I do have a 93
Alfa Romeo 164L
> and a 1983 Alfa GTV-6.

The GTV-6 is a very good car that didn't sell very well in
Italy, because all the cars over 2000 cm³ at that time were
charged of a huge tax.
Now Alfa and Lancia belong to the same group (for a short period
they were together as "Alfa-Lancia Industriale". I don't know
how Fiat, owner of the two brands, is managing the different
companies now).

Gianfranco
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1