Ah, but you are an amateur, sir!  My sister-in-law
just consigned her Honda CRX to the scrap heap after
aprox. 375,000 miles.  The body was being held
together by rust, which in turn was held together by a
combination of chewing gum, prayer and sheer
recklessness.  It had more pits and dents than a
teenager's face.

Keep on going with that rig.  You have MANY more miles
to go before that particular Subaru sleeps ... (with
apologies to Robert Frost).