From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Scott Loveless
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 5:32 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Lens suggestions

Hey, Nick.  The MX has 5 LEDs on the right side of the viewfinder.  I,
too, prefer a needle, but the LEDs work very well for low light and when
you might have a dark filter on the lens.  The LEDs suck butt in bright
sun.  In addition to the MX I also have a K1000.  It's a bit bigger than
the MX, but with the meter needle I think it compliments the MX nicely.

I also have an M85/2.  Not a bad little lens at all.  I posted this
photo well over a year ago to a mixed response.  It's the only one I
have online right now that I can definitely say was taken with the
M85/2.  Hand held, mid-afternoon, probably HP5+, but I'd have to dig out
the negs to be sure. http://twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?id=332

HTH.

Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com