> http://www.modestypanel.com/artorcrap/#
>
> I got 12/16, which was a bit disappointing, but I didn't understand
> that some of it was not art, and the pisspot suckered me.

I scored 8/16, e.g. truly random, but I think they are all crap in there
anyway.

BTW have you noticed:
"Pentax' ads were cute, but very sad. Pentax has been one of the driving
forces in Japanese photo gear for many decades. Want to know what light
meter Ansel Adams used? He used the Pentax spotmeters.

It's sad that Pentax has to grovel to Canon and Nikon like this. Neither
Canon nor Nikon ever made anything used by serious photographers, like
Ansel's light meters or the extraordinary Pentax 67 medium-format SLR
system which still creates images far better technically than anything
from Nikon or Canon. Canon and Nikon have only made piddly 35mm cameras
or digital SLRs used by amateurs and newsguys, not large format gear for
serious artists (Nikon does make view camera lenses.)

Pentax shouldn't have to supplicate itself to Canon and Nikon."

these words wrote the same Ken Rockwell
http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/pma07-b.htm

Cheers,

Peter