Eye catching, innovative, intelligent 30-second commercials run at
least $300,000 per spot in production costs alone. With an A director
and special effects, make that a million. A healthy media budget
rings up around ten million dollars more. A tie in with a show like
American Idol will run you a million plus. Now you know why they
built a gallery.
Paul