The two early Series 1 lens were fixed aperature 3.5 lens with 67mm
first and then a 62mm filter mount.  I prefer the earlier one and have
both the screw and bayonet models.  I believe she said she got a 75-200
model.  The Series 1 are all 70-210.  I would take the damaged lens
back while I could and get a Series 1 for about the same money.  I got
both of mine in mint condition on ebay, one for $75 (a real bargain)
and one for $120.

On Friday 05 October 2001 07:23, you wrote:
> [...]

Kenneth Archer + San Antonio, Texas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   ICQ #24980801