From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick
Womer
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 3:02 AM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: PESO: Outside Zabar's, New York City

Long time, no PESO; it has been a difficult month.

In the middle of said month we took a short trip to
New York.  A few blocks from our hotel was Zabars, the
famous New York gourmet shop.  I was wandering about
with my camera an hour past closing time.

Details: ist D, DA 16-45, ISO 1600, RAW, 1/60 @ f/4.5,
minor adjustments in ACR and PE4.

Plaudits and brickbats equally welcome.

Rick