I think i reported about 400 when mine died a week or two ago, but i
misinformed you. It was more around 280.

However it was the first charge and battery was in the camera from mid
December to second week of March, so it probably lost a bit sitting
around at times.

I also wondered if it might pick up, as my D200 batteries didi this at
first, low number of shots , but after a few charges are producing
about double when used and abused, not used a bit and then sitting.

Dave

On 3/28/07, Dario Bonazza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've never been able to shoot more than 400 pix per battery charge, 350-370
> being my usual score with LCD auto-review turned off and using flash very
> very litle or not at all. Not bad, but far from over 1,000 shots as some are
> getting here. I own three batteries (the one which came with the camera and
> two aftermarket) and all of them work the same and last the same.
>
> Dario

Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com
http://brooksinthecountry.blogspot.com/