Joined NAPP for the magazine when I purchased Photoshop a few years
ago.   Has been a great investment. The information for the most part
seems to be of good quality, and my command of Photoshop features
continues to benefit from the tutorials.

Have recovered a large portion of the investment from promotional
discounts such as free shipping from BHPV which has been a major savings
for me in recent years as my active camera inventory grew from 1 to 7.

Otis Wright