I used to be a member, but I let it lapse in January.
I liked the magazines very much but hardly ever had time to view the
tutorials on the site. Now I only have dial-up at home I probably
wouldn't have the patience to sit and look at the videos. Member
benefits were less for me, not living in the US. I would have like to
take advantage of the free shipping from B&H :-)

Wendy