From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:40 AM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Opinions of DA 40?

Well, I ordered the DA 50-200 from Adorama. It  was in stock when I
ordered,
but they tell me that now it's out, and I'll have  to wait. Probably
that
rebate thing.

I'd also like a fast prime.  Something for stealth photography, as when
want to do "street photography,"  i.e. unaware people shots. Something
shorter
than a long zoom -- less  conspicuous. Guess one couldn't get much
shorter than
the DA 40.

Opinions? Focus good? Any focus fall off? CA? Whatever? What would the
crop
factor on this one be on digital? Come out to about 55mm?

TIA,  Marnie aka Doe ;-)  Course if I do order it, it is bound to go out
of
stock  just when I do.