From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:50 AM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Opinions of DA 40?

In a message dated 3/28/2007 7:48:31 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I like long lenses for  candid unaware people street shots.
The further away you are the easier it is  to go
unnoticed. 40mm would be way too short for me, even on  APS format...
jco

=========
On, the whole, I agree, but it's a  toss up. A longer lens is also a lot
more
noticeable.

Marnie