From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 9:51 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Another PayPal Scam

In a message dated 3/29/2007 6:44:29 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  writes:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr.php?cmd=_login-run

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

PayPal - Customer  Service "

Heads up boys and girls  ....

Shel

==========
I was debating mentioning this,  but since you mentioned that scam...

I bid recently, in the last week, on  a Pentax K 24mm (lost the auction
at
the last second). The next day I received  what looked like a very
official
second chance offer, html and all, yellow, etc.  Looked like an ebay
message.
Clicking on the link took me to that len's item  page, EXCEPT it still
said
"You've been outbid." I don't know what a link would  look like for a
real second
chance offer, but I figured that wasn't it. So, just  to be sure, I
emailed,
through ebay's inner message system, the seller and asked  him if he had
sent it.
Nope.

I think someone mentioned fake second chance  offers before here, so
thanks
for the warning. Just want to say it was extremely  well-done and if I
hadn't
been sharp I could have been taken. Heads up on that  too...

Marnie aka Doe