And on top of that there is a blind spot, where we can't see at all. That is
at the point where the nerves leave the eye ball. The blind spot for the
right eye is at the other side of the centre spot (yellow spot) compared to
the left eye. And on top of that our brain has learned very well to
compensate for it. We don't notice it at all.

Frits Wüthrich