Hi Bruce,

I like this photo quite a bit.  Somehow it seems a step or two removed from
the more typical bird closeup - putting the little winged creature into a
larger context than just a closeup on a branch seems to get me more
"involved" with the scene, somewhat akin to having been there as opposed to
just looking at a pic that should be in a book about bird identification.
The second (tighter cropped) version works best for me.

Shel