Yes.  It was a program in the living room of an old
Philadelphia mansion.  I metered the light beforehand,
and found I could use 1/60th at f/1.7 with P3200 in my
PZ-1p.  Then, the organizer decided to turn the lights
down for a better mood...

The next time, I brought along a subtle (but very
effective) 75W flood on a stand, which allowed me to
use my FA 24-90 instead of the 50/1.7 wide open.

I should post some of those shots as PESOs
someday...but the scanning is a pain!

These are very nice indeed, regardless of the
circumstances!

Rick

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2007/NewStandards/index.html

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW