From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Shel Belinkoff
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 10:34 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: RE:
RE:WebGallery:Barrett-JacksonCollectorCarAuctions2007WestPalmBeach...

I've tried to stay out of this, but your last comments just rankled me.

The PDML is comprised of the same people that comprise the net's general
population.  People are here from all over the world, come from all
socio-economic situations, and for whatever reason have computers
ranging from inexpensive with small, low rez screen up to the highest
quality
newest technology.   In fact, at least one regular contributor uses
borrowed computers, or whatever he can use while at work.  In addition,
I know of another PDML member who has had numerous shows, sold many
prints, and who has won several photographic contests, who, for reasons
of space, uses a 17-inch monitor. You are so full of yourself that the
crap was running out of my screen as I read your last message.

You are continually alienating people here, even those that have been
supportive of you.

I will hold my tongue and not say what's really on my mind, but in the
spirit of being the New Yorker that I am, I'll sign off now with one
quick
comment: You're am elitist snob and a  schmuck!

Shel