From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Shel Belinkoff
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 10:43 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: RE:
WebGallery:Barrett-JacksonCollectorCarAuctions2007WestPalmBeach...

You don't know what you're talking about, or what the "demographic" of
this list is.  There are people here who can just barely afford one
camera and a basic lens or two; there are people with various vision
problems; there are people who have more important things to spend their
money on than high-tech gear, such as making house payments, sending
kids through college, caring for ill or infirm family members; students
and those working their way through school or just starting out in life.
I cannot believe that you are so pig-headed as to dis count these
people.

Photo enthusiast encompass a wide range of people ...  y'know, I have a
friend in Peru, I'm her daughter's godfather, and the only computer her
daughter has to use is a very low-spec unit at her school.  Should I
discount sender her pics because she doesn't measure up to some
arbitrary elitist standard.  I said it before and I'll say it again:
You're a schmuck.

Shel