Mark Erickson wrote:

Talk about pissing into the wind ... I like JCO ... I agree with him
pretty frequently ... but I'm on the verge of putting him in the
killfile because his presentation is annoying.

John, please.  Take a chill pill and come back when you're less
emotionally invested.  You have good points to make.  But they get lost
in the argumentation.  Take an anti-lesson from our politicians ...
present your position and let the world accept or ignore you at its
whim.  That's life.  Even when you're right, factually, you can be
wrong, emotionally.  And vice versa.

Bottom line, we're all individuals.  You have lots to contribute to the
PDML, but it's getting lost in the vitriol.  Please do yourself and all
of us a favor and take a "debate team pill" ... one need not get
emotionally invested in a debate ... even when the topic cuts close to home.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)