Hi!

> Since there has been a rather interesting and lively discussion in a couple
> of other threads discussing computer screen size and resolution, it may be
> time to poll the topic again.
>
> 1)  What size screen do you use
>
> 2)  What resolution do you prefer?
>
> 3)  What's the largest size image that you can see on your screen without
> undue scrolling?  This would have to take into consideration real estate
> eaten up by the browser.
>
> 4)  What minimum/maximum size images do you prefer to look at?
>
> 5)  If you had to scroll to see an entire image, would you be less inclined
> to view additional images from that poster?

1. 20" 16:10 Philips Brilliance 200W screen
2. Native 1680x1050 pixels
3. A4 horizontal, A5 vertical, there is always full screen mode by the way
4. 800x600, in fact PUG restriction of size is very restrictive if you
ask me
5. No, I wouldn't be less inclined. I have a plugin that zooms images in
my browser any way I like it.

Cheers.

Boris