<LOL>

I don't use salt in stock or broth, preferring to season the final soup or
whatever dish the stock will be used in separately.  As for Vegemite, why
didn't I think of that! <Slapping forehead>  Someone in the UK (in another
venue) suggested Marmite.  I tried that stuff _once_ and that was enough.
Vegemite and Marmite are similar, yes?

Shel