I overall like it. But... I find the dark brown leaf stems somehow throw off
the composition.  I know from experience that it's painstaking to get the
exact right composition with so many elements in the scene (assuming this
was shot up through the leaves?).  They seem superfluous and to somehow
clutter up and distract from the lovely colors and shapes in the rest of the
image.

So take this as an overall positive  Possibly since this is artified as you
say, lightening or replacing the color of those dark brown elements could
make a difference.  Those close to the center could likely be cloned out
with the almost white highlights seen in the background.

That's my thoughts

Tom C.