Welcome to the group!

I was glad to see your shots from the Weald and Downloand Museum. A
couple of years ago I was able to spend a few hours there with a
friend who was well into completion of a certificate in forensic
architectural archeology or some such - his discussion of the
building techniques discernible in the buildings there has forever
changed the way I look at old buildings.

Be sure to check the FAQ for the group, both to get pointers on some
of the groups' unique ethos (will help avoid getting shouted at) and
to find useful Pentax-related links.

Stan Halpin
Kansas City, MO