From: "Bob Sullivan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 4:42 AM
> Lasse,
> Hi again, you have been quiet for a long time.

Hi Bob,

Yes, I guess I have.
I have both been busy doing other things - still shooting a great deal
although for some time not quite as creatively as I had been planning on -
and also the deteriorating health of my father has taken quite some time and
energy.

> Sorry about your dad, but the time will come for all of us.

Thanks. Yes, it's inevitable and rationally speaking I and my sister have
accepted his passing from that point of view, although there are of course
all the thoughts and feelings that comes with it when it finally happens. I
guess many of you know from own experiences.

> Nice to hear you are alive and well.

Yes, I am. Thank you.

Lasse