Hi,

You posted two galleries before the cheapskate thread, both of which used a
horizontal format.  One was the window mannequins, the other was mostly (or
completely) of trees, iirc.  I thought those were with some template that
you used.  In any case, those presentations were simple, direct, easy to
maneuver through ....

Shel