On 13/04/07, Jack Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am using PSE 5. I'm wondering if EXIF data are available as a result
> of downloading RAW/jpg shots from a memory card.
> PSE 5 "HELP" defines it, but doesn't answer my question.
> IOW, if it's recorded, where do I find it?
> Low tech answer please. :)

The EXIF data is embedded into the header of the image file as the
shot is written to the card. It being available or not shouldn't be an
issue given a simple file transfer or import. Pretty much the only way
it can not be available is if it's specifically stripped from the file
or not carried through by an editor/post processing application.

Generally when you view at the "file information" using any decent
image editing/viewing application the EXIF data will be available.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA

[EMAIL PROTECTED]